TOPCHANCES Insulin Cooler Medicine Refrigerated Box Portable Drug Reefer Car Small Refrigerator Travel Case via DHL (Insulin Cooler Cup) (Silver)
TOPCHANCES Insulin Cooler Medicine Refrigerated Box Portable Drug Reefer Car Small Refrigerator Travel Case via DHL (Insulin Cooler Cup) (Silver) by Dison BC-170A at Pharmacy Outlet Online. MPN: 20160924. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How to use: 3 ways to cool down the coolant inside (cool storage), when the flask internal temperature at 2-17° ,it means the completion of cool
3 ways to cool down the coolant inside (cool storage), when the flask internal temperature at 2-17° ,it means the completion of cool storage. When cool charging in the freezer or refrigerator, flask shall be open the lid and place the thermometer in the flask.
Freezer: Leave the flask open in the freezer for 6-8 hours, make full cool charging. When making full cool charging, then can be used or placed in the fridge for use. If longer time may result in overcooling (<2°), can be filled with the room temperature water (usually 20°)into the flask. After 5-10 minutes, when the internal temperature of flask up to 2°or above, please drain of water and dry liner, then can be used; If the temperature is still less than 2°,then repeat above steps, and till to the temperature up to 2° or above.
Fridge: leave the flask open in the fridge all the time, make it ready to use. It takes 24-32hours to make full cool charging depending on the fridge temperature. It is recommended the knob to be adjusted to higher number(4 or 5) to have the fridge temperature as 2°.
Cold water: While traveling, filled with cold water (about 4°) into the flask twice (each time for 30 minutes), then the flask internal temperature can be kept at 18° for 24hours.
1 x 72 hours Reefer Refrigerated Cup
Features & Highlights
- Efficient: When fully cool storage, the internal temperature of this product can be kept at 18-20°C for 72 hours in the 40°C climate
- Safe: The unique PCM coolant inside can freeze at 18°C, which means it can become 'ICE' in the fridge with 0°C plus temperature, melt and absorb heat to keep the flask at 18°C for the safety of insulin
- Reliable: Built-in thermometer,portable: Like a mug, easy to carry
- Capacity: 2 insulin pens or 8 insulin refill cartridges
- Mainly used for storing insulin. Cold accumulating one time, it can keep the temperature of cup below 20 degrees for 72 hours. It can also be used for other medicines, keeping the temperature between 2-20 degrees
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.94 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|