CLn SportWash - Sport Body Wash for Skin Prone to Sport Infections, Rashes, and Ingrown Hairs - Perfect for Athletes & Active Lifestyles, (3.4 Ounces)
Free Shipping Included! CLn SportWash - Sport Body Wash for Skin Prone to Sport Infections, Rashes, and Ingrown Hairs - Perfect for Athletes & Active Lifestyles, (3.4 Ounces) by CLn® at Pharmacy Outlet Online. MPN: 856447003117. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. CLn sport wash was designed by dermatologists for athletes and active people with skin prone to folliculitis, infection and acne. This non-drying
Features & Highlights
- DEVELOPED BY PHYSICIANS FOR ATHLETES: Gyms, locker rooms, sweaty equipment, workout clothing, and damp towels are teeming with invisible-to-the-eye microbes (including bacteria and fungi) that can contribute to skin conditions, such as acne, folliculitis (ingrown hairs, razor bumps), back acne, ringworm, and jock itch.
- ATHLETE PREFERED DAILY CLEANSER: Dermatologists have adopted CLn® SportWash as a preferred cleanser for athletes to help maintain excellent hygiene and decrease skin irritation. An effective alternative to steroids and antibiotics.
- STRONG YET GENTLE: This innovative cleanser is preserved with sodium hypochlorite and does not discolor clothing or towels. This strong yet gentle cleanser is free of steroids, antibiotics, parabens, triclosan, and fragrances; it is hypoallergenic, non-drying, and non-irritating, and has not been tested on animals.
- HOW TO USE: Right after exercise or contact sports, wet body completely in the shower. Massage into skin, hair and nails for 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- CLn® Skin Care is the manufacturer of CLn® products - buy direct from seller CLn® Skin Care
|Manufacturer:||TopMD Skin Care|
|Publisher:||TopMD Skin Care|
|Studio:||TopMD Skin Care|
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.4 x 6.7 x 6.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.3 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|